Just a little place for me to post to my hearts content. My crafts and creations, photos and thoughts.

Feb 14, 2009

Antiques!

If someone were to ask me "Do you collect anything?" I would probably turn bright red as I listed the many, MANY various items that I have been stashing away for years.( stashing because I do not yet have a home of my own) Not because I am ashamed, but rather because I fear sounding like a lunatic. There's Milk glass, Jadite, Antique teacups, Christmas ornaments, Fiestaware (even though I only own ONE piece!) any kind of aluminum bake ware, and my recent favorite, antique tablecloths. I absolutely cannot get enough! The first thing I look for upon entering a thrift or antique shop is cheap linens. I don’t know how many tables I expect to have some day but I apparently will be having a lot of tea parties. I am going to get some together and take a photo (for my own satisfaction) and post it here so that I can look at my happy collection all together whenever I feel the need to smile.

No comments: