Just a little place for me to post to my hearts content. My crafts and creations, photos and thoughts.

Dec 13, 2011

working on a deal site

Im venturing into other things because, well, that's what I do. I have way too many interests in way too many things. But this is a venture INTO not onto, ( does that only make sense in my head?) so I'll still be posting about all my normal junk too.

                   I'm very into couponing and finding deals and freebies lately. But I try, try, TRY  to use it only for healthy, and preferably natural or organic items and deals. SO I have made a sister site at the moment to post about things i think are worthwhile, and again mostly it's to help get things out in the open, rather than jumbled in my head ...so here it is in all its infancy glory with no bells or whistles!! Iv'e already posted a few little goodies...

                                                 Naturally Sweet Deals

No comments: