Just a little place for me to post to my hearts content. My crafts and creations, photos and thoughts.

Apr 1, 2009

tweet tweet, I'm twittering now.

Well Im officially Twittering now. I dont know if this is a good thing. I had this sudden rush of excitment that I will have a place to write all the odd, and strange things that float through my mind at any moment. The kind of stuff that, if posted on my blog, would seem odd and random.
I have this romantic thought of myself out and about, in a store or library, reading a great quote or observing a funny scene and texting it to my twitter site. hah. With my recent computer usage up like 100% this could be another means to the end of my outdoor life. very sad isn't it?
Why have we grown so interested in any random persons thoughts? maybe it helps us feel less alone in a world that can be cold. It can take years to establish true, lifelong friendships. But online simply type in a searchbox who or what you are looking for and it instatly pops up. Instant gratification without the work or pain.
Anyhoot, the twitter site is sorta messed up at the moment so I can't navigate it, or learn exactly how to use it yet, but yes, I've joined the movement.

No comments: