Just a little place for me to post to my hearts content. My crafts and creations, photos and thoughts.

Mar 12, 2009

First Five




Well, I am very new to blogging, as this simple little place can tell you. However I learn more tricks everyday, and perhaps someday I will have taught myself enough to have a nifty site that others will bookmark? ha ha but until that day comes I'll keep on enjoying the feeling that writing brings. BUT for anyone who happens to take a glance this way, I am having a little fun with a game called ~* FIRST FIVE *~. Here's How it goes:

1. The first five people to stop by and comment on this post will receive a

special little gift made by me. I get to choose what it is, so I hope that you enjoy it :) .

2. You Will have no idea what it will be, and what I create will be made just for you.

3. It will be made and sent to you sometime this year, so by Dec. 31 2009.

4. Now here's the "game" part, You must re-post this on YOUR blog, and make the

same offer to your first five responders.

5. Sound like fun? then leave me a comment and get ready to get a happy little surprise!




2 comments:

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

Oh! You played along! Yippee! You can count me in or out of your first five; you choose.

Eva said...

of course i'll count you!!!